Friday, February 02, 2007

Anarchy "99


'My red rose has turned to white,
How must I bleed, how must I fight,'
From these very eyes you take the light,
Screaming your way into the dead of the night.
Unchain the colours before my eyes,
All the broken promises were merely white lies,
Tears are the cathartic that I fall back on now,
I'd fathom it would be just another hackneyed vow.
It's in our blood, in our voice, in all our gorramn veins,
Bloodbath, anarchy and all else that reigns.
Heart me, fall for me, wuv me lil' angel,
Else I'd sure sue mah soul for another pweety damsel.
I'm sorry I had to hang up,
Momee gave me the super chaap.
You'd make a great Lacuna Coil,
My very own chwit lil' Olive Oyl.

The italicized portion was added later on.
It's totally non~anarchy.
Censored.
Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home