Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sitt.



I never meant to say all that you presumed I would say, yet you said, that I said, all that you conceived I did say. It was a terrible misunderstanding, an innate pathological lie, a truly grave loss, a deprivation of the senses.
If you had not, but trusted me blindly, would you not have confided in me, my pretty? Had I, never a reason to complain for all that was wronged unto me? Yet I did not, was that the dishevelled mistake?
Life is a gift, they say, for we must cherish everything we do, savour every taste, every smell, each and every sip of bland water that is given unto us must be acknowledged with sincere appreciation.
For I say, never take things for granted. Else, they shall warp and metamorphose and bite back at you. You shall be smouldered by pirate coins and frozen blood, and then shall be made to scoop out a key which would unlock you from your present state of frustrated solitary existence, out of your very own eyeball.
It is a pity, but things must be put to the test and matters must be put to rest. Hatchets must be buried, yet vengeance must not be hurried.
Life goes on and always will, for that's what people say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home